Hindusthan Soya milk products started in 2005.We successfully
implemented 100+ units and trained 2500+ professionals.
soyabeans belong to the legume family and are native to East Asia. They have been
an important protein source in the Orient for over five thousand years. soyabeans
have only been introduced to the Western world since the 20th century. soyabeans
grow on a variety of soils and a wide range of climates, ranging form tropical Brazil
to the snowy island Hokkaido in the north of Japan.
soya contains many essential nutrients important for growth and development and
works well as a primary source of protein without contributing excess calories.
Whole soyabeans are naturally low in saturated fats and contain beneficial mono-
and polyunsaturated fats. Defatted soya ingredients contain no saturated fats and
will not increase the fat content of products and menu offerings. Studies suggest
that increasing dietary fiber can help reduce total calories and saturated fat intake
among children. soya is an excellent source of fiber.
TOP 10 REASONS TO USE SOYA
- 1)soya provides essential nutrients for growth and development such as calcium,
zinc, iron and folate.
- 2)soya is a high-quality source of protein.
- 3)soya can provide added fiber to kids’ diets, which generally need a boost.
- 4)The neutral flavor of soya allows for use with extreme flavors.
- 5)soya product development is possible for every imaginable food category.
- 6)soya blends well with other ingredients.
- 7)Combining soya protein with cereal grains increases protein quantity and quality
in cereal products.
- 8)soya is a cost-effective ingredient, making it ideal for foodservice and for products
that fit into the family budget.
- 9)Parents respond favorably to seeing soya on the ingredient label and consider
foods containing soya to be healthy.
- 10)Low-calorie, nutrient-dense soyafoods can help reduce malnutrition and combat
the obesity epidemic.